Enfabrica, a chip startup based in Silicon Valley, has successfully raised $125 million in venture capital, with backing from semiconductor giant Nvidia. The company’s objective is to optimize artificial intelligence (AI) data center operations by developing networking chips specifically designed to minimize idle time for Nvidia’s graphics processing unit (GPU) chips. Enfabrica’s technology enables GPUs to simultaneously access data from multiple sources, thereby increasing chip efficiency and making AI computing more cost-effective. This information is sourced from a Reuters article published on September 12, 2023, authored by Stephen Nellis.
Enfabrica was founded by former executives from Broadcom and Google, and it actively participates in the growing movement to redesign data centers to accommodate emerging AI technologies. The recent funding round, known as Series B, was predominantly led by Atreides Management. Additionally, several new investors, including IAG Capital Partners, Liberty Global Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners, participated in the investment. These details are also provided in the aforementioned Reuters article by Stephen Nellis.
From a political standpoint, the article maintains a neutral tone and refrains from expressing any explicit political bias. Its focus lies on presenting the facts surrounding Enfabrica’s recent funding round, technological advancements, and future plans. The information provided includes specific details about the funding round, the participating investors, and the company’s technology. As such, the article can be considered highly factual, with a likelihood of approximately 95% based on the absence of subjective opinions and the provision of concrete information. The remaining 5% accounts for potential unintentional biases that may influence the presentation, which is an inherent aspect of journalism.
To read the full article, please click [here](https://www.reuters.com/technology/ai-chip-startup-enfabrica-raises-125-mln-with-backing-nvidia-2023-09-12/).
This article is 95% likely factual news based on my current analysis.