The Epic Games Store has announced their selection of free games for the week starting October 5 until October 12. This week’s offering is Godlike Burger, a sci-fi restaurant management game where players serve food to alien customers and can even use them as ingredients. While the game has received mixed reviews, its unique premise makes it stand out among other titles. Prior to this release, players have until October 5 to access the current free games, Model Builder and Soulstice. The store updates its free game offerings every Thursday at 10:00 am CT.
One of the advantages of using the Epic Games Store is that users can claim the free games and keep them without any subscription fees or additional costs. The future lineup of free games is still unknown, but many are anticipating the release of Halloween-themed games. Despite the uncertainty, Godlike Burger’s offbeat appeal might still attract gamers who are looking for a unique gaming experience.
The original article by Dalton Cooper provided factual and informative news about the Epic Games Store’s free game lineup. Cooper presented the information without inserting personal opinions or political bias, focusing solely on delivering the facts about the games and the store’s practices. Based on this analysis, the article can be considered 90% likely to be factual news, as it primarily focuses on providing information. The remaining 10% could be seen as editorial, as there are elements like the anticipation for future releases that could indicate a certain level of subjectivity. No political slant was observed in the article.
This article is 90% likely factual news based on my current analysis.